Reports to: Vice President Client Service & Operations Status: Regular Part-Time
15-20 hours per week
Pay ranges from $15-$18 hour
Objective: To provide support to internal teams and assist with client service.
• To model behavior that demonstrates a positive commitment to fellow Fletcher employees,
clients and the community.
• To promote respect for and appreciation of all individuals, traditions and lifestyles.
• To demonstrate and promote a climate of courtesy and professionalism toward all.
• Writing and editing press releases, blogs and various other content
• Utilization of Meltwater media database for research and media contact list development
• Research journalists and pitch story angles
• Track and report on pitching progress and results
• Social media content development (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
• Research on a wide variety of topics
• Event management and support
• File management and organization for cloud storage
• Assists with monthly client reporting compiling metrics and analytics into digestible reports
• Manages weekly workflow and tracks time on software management platform
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 3rd year student (seniors or graduate students preferred) in related field (PR,
• Previous agency or in-house PR intern experience preferred
• Demonstrated writing skills for diverse media (press releases, blogs, promotional copy)
• Direct social media experience
• Website content management experience preferred
• Fluent with Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of media databases, Sprout, Basecamp and
FreshBooks preferred (but will train)
• High attention to detail
• Strong multi-tasking capabilities
• Ability to work both independently on a virtual team
Send resumes to SMerrell@fletchermarketingpr.com